Verlingue’s “Business International” seminar in Paris
17 employees from Verlingue’s subsidiaries in France, Great Britain, Switzerland and Portugal met in Paris to work together in the context of European cooperation.
On the agenda: economic outlook, 2023 action plan, commercial activity, but also escape game and moments of conviviality.
Moderated by Benjamin Verlingue, Director of Verlingue International Subsidiaries and Managing Director of Adelaide Development, with contributions from Jean-Marc Esvant, Deputy Managing Director of Verlingue, and Gilles Bénéplanc, Managing Director of Verlingue, this seminar took place in a special context:
– The implementation of the IMPACT24 strategic plan
– A European community that is being established with increasingly open exchanges
– Active talent management, which remains a major challenge requiring constant attention
– A dynamic acquisition plan in Europe
– A recovery in business development, which has not yet lived up to expectations