Verlingue publishes its professional equality index
For the year 2021, Verlingue obtained a score of 88/100 in the Professional Equality Index, which measures the pay gap between men and women, an improvement of 1 point since 2020 (and +3 points over the last 2 years).
This result confirms the company’s proactive policy on gender equality, particularly in terms of salary.
Each year, companies with at least 50 employees are required to publish their gender equality index on their website.
The Index is calculated on 100 points, based on 5 indicators. In detail, Verlingue obtained the following scores:
- Gender pay gap: 38 out of 40
- Gender pay gap: 38 out of 40 – Gender pay gap for individual increases: 20 out of 20
- The distribution gap for promotions: 15 out of 15
- The number of employees receiving a raise after returning from maternity or adoption leave: 15 out of 15
- Parity among the 10 highest earners : 0 out of 10, women are under-represented among the highest paid employees in the company.